‘Utah State Health Authority’ and ‘School Rules’ are conditions of enrollment.
Utah State Health Authority – Proof Of Immunizations
- A valid Health Certificate issued by the Child’s Pediatrician must be forwarded and filed with the Montessori School of Salt Lake Inc. at the time of a Child Enrollment.
- State Health Authority requires Child Care providers to be ‘current’ with ALL certifications on file.
- Parents must provide any ‘Certifications that have been Renewed’ during the course of time, to help the school maintain updated Records for review by the Health Authorities at any/all times.
- All information in the children’s personal files trusted to the school are guarded with privacy, and is not available to anyone without parental written permission.
Montessori School of Salt Lake Inc. – Rules and Regulations
- Registration Fee – One time annual payment of $35.00 is NOT applicable towards Tuition, is non-refundable.
- Materials and Supply Fee – One time annual payment of $45.00 is non-refundable.
- Tuition must be paid in ADVANCE by the FIRST DAY of each month.
- A Late Fee of $25.00 will be levied for Tuition Fees paid after the due date.
- Every child must be delivered and picked up within the school. (State Regulations)
Please sign and log your child In/Out each day.
- A Child’s absence from the school must be NOTIFIED promptly at the beginning of the day.
- Tuition is not deductible for days a child is absent from school, with the exception of one week during the summer season.
- Termination of contract, a minimum of 30 days notice required, and must be pre-approved by the Management.
- Children must be picked up from the school no later than 6pm each day.
- Care provided after 6pm has to be appropriately compensated to the provider in attendance at $1.00/minute.
Visit us or call us to know more about Enrollment In Montessori Salt Lake City.
I agree to abide by the rules set out by the Montessori School of Salt Lake Inc.
in accepting Pre-School/Day Care for my child.